The Toronto Transhumanist Association is currently in the process of finalizing its objectives and activities. Below are the working drafts.
- To facilitate interaction, communication and discussion among Transhumanists living in the Greater Toronto Area.
- To promote Transhumanism within the GTA.
- To help Transhumanists in the GTA increase their knowledge and wisdom through the arrangement of such things as events and guest speakers.
- To provide a focal point for anyone in the GTA interested in learning more about Transhumanism.
- To assist people living in the GTA in adapting to, understanding and applying advanced technologies.
- To create a powerful, rational, pro-technology voice for effecting positive change.
- To help put into practice the principles of the World Transhumanist Association.
- To follow the treatment of Transhumanist issues at the municipal, provincial and federal level and report back to the greater Transhumanist community.
- Facilitation of online forums and discussion groups.
- Facilitation of in-person discussion groups.
- Scheduling of regular meetings.
- Biannual publication of a membership list.
- Scheduling of social functions.
- Scheduling of motivation, positive-thinking and brainstorming sessions.
- Creation and maintenance of a TTA Website.
- Publication of a TTA newsletter.
- Scheduling of special events.
- Communicating with Transhumanist organizations around the world.